Become our Rooftop Community Hub's Barista!
Our Rooftop Community Hub is relaunching and we need an experienced Barista to join the team behind the bar.
What’s this all about?
This year, we’re revamping our coworking rooftop café/bar, placed at the top of one of the most emblematic industrial buildings in Sofia - zavod Vitosha. We have an awesome, huge terrace with 360° view over Sofia and Vitosha and state-of-the-art, contemporary space design in which we’re sure you’ll fall in love with. Not a bad place for your everyday workstation, huh? :)
Who we are
Ah, right! We should probably explain. In short, we're a group of enthusiastic humans who are building IT-only coworking spaces for IT humans across CEE. In Sofia, where you'll be working from, we have a community of 800 IT-humans, soon to be 1000. Learn more at puzl.com
About the role
With this said, we’re looking for you - a motivated individual with a positive attitude, big welcoming smile and a strong drive for professional development to join our team behind the bar. The ultimate goal of this role is to deliver top-notch barista service, help with the daily operations of the place and make sure that the Puzl community of soon to be 1000+ people are feeling as good as home when coming around to the roof.
What you'll do
- Cater for the guests of the café/bar according to the standards of Puzl, meaning - with a real positive attitude and a big shining smile :)
- Take part in the development of the place (menu updates and optimization of stations)
- Making of finger-licking good cocktails, drinks or coffee (depending on shift)
- Issuance of "finger food" and snacks
- Issuance of receipts and invoices
- Organize the inventory and cleaning of the station entrusted to you, aka - you love working in a clean and tidy environment and you keep it that way.
- Prepare products for cocktails and hot drinks
- Follow the established safety systems and protocols (HACCP, Good Practices, etc.)
Who you are
- You have experience in a similar position (candidates with broader professional experience will be given priority)
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of cocktail and hot drinks preparations
- Good command of English language, as we are a multinational coworking, and English is the most-commonly used language around
- Fast and efficient in your work behind the bar
- Ready to work outside the fixed working hours (in case of special celebrations and events)
- Have basic level of experience with restaurant management software
- A friendly and organized person
What we offer
- Salary and insurance corresponding to the industry standards
- Freedom to develop and optimize the entrusted station depending on your personal preferences
- Standard working hours and shifts
- Company training
- Extremely pleasant (and we really mean it!) and informal working environment
- Freedom to express yourself and develop your abilities further
- Open line for communication with the management team
- You matter.
- You have freedom.
- Work in a unique place in one of the most emblematic buildings in Sofia.
- You connect with some of the most influential startup leaders in the region.
- The work is challenging.
- But rewarding and fulfilling.
- We share knowledge.
- We pay based on skills.
- And market dynamics.
- Not negotiations.
How to apply?
If you like what you see and you get really, really excited only by reading it, send us your CV with an up-to-date photo to email@example.com
We can’t wait to hear from you!