[HIRED] Become Puzl's CoCafé Bartender
Look, it's pretty simple. We have 600+ amazing IT humans in our space that LOVE cocktails. We also have a roof with an amazing view. Naturally, we combined the two and created a match made in heaven - Puzl CoCafé. However, we need someone to make Puzl CoCafé feel like a through community & party space - a bartender who not only makes amazing cocktails, but also knows how to make people feel good!
Who are you people!?
Ah, right! We should probably explain. In short, we're a group of young humans who are building IT-only coworking spaces for IT humans across CEE. So far, we've built 3 of them in Sofia, Bulgaria and our next step is to create an awesome cafe / bar for our community. It's a mind-blowing location with an awesome Vitosha mountain view. Trust us, you'll love it.
About the role
This is where YOU come in! We are looking for an experienced bartender who understands the relativity between a delicious cocktail and having a really nice time among team mates or friends, or just networking. You will work on our Puzl CoCafé and you will be the reason everyone comes back to this place. You'll be responsible for everything behind the bar - preparing gorgeous alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails, pouring some fresh juices, lemonades and any other soft drinks. You'll communicate on a daily basis with our members or guests and help them have an amazing experience.
Who you are
- You LOVE cocktails.
- And you know how to make all kinds of them, especially classic ones.
- You like meeting new people and interacting with them.
- You are a great listener and can easily gain people's trust.
- You happily invest your time in building relationships.
- You have empathy for other people.
- You are able to work under pressure, in a fast paced party environment.
- You love working in a clean and tidy environment and you keep it that way.
- You care about the little details and getting things done.
- You have ideas for new beverages and events.
- You can evaluate a situation and take decisions on your own.
- You thrive when collaborating with others.
- You are happy to invest your time in making people feel good.
- You saw the photos of our coworking and thought "Damn, I should be working there".
What you probably will do
- You will be part of our Operations team in our new Puzl CoCafé.
- You will work together with 3 more baristas to turn Puzl CoCafé our guests's favorite place.
- Your focus will be on the people - providing them with quality drinks and amazing experience.
- You'll set up the bar and the space so that you can have the best experience there.
- Members and guests will come to have a great time partying and try out our amazing cocktails.
- You'll make them feel welcome.
- You'll prepare them the best (non)alcohol drinks they can get in town.
- You'll provide them with a memorable experience and they'll leave with a smile.
- You need to find ways to make the community come back and love the rooftop.
- Be super involved in the community. Know what they like, what they do, and help them.
- Make sure people feel good and they come back.
- So… sound like fun?
What you probably won't do
- Write thousands of lines of code.
- Sit in 2-hour long boring meetings.
- Fix coffee machines or any other bar equipment (Actually no. We can't promise you won't do that).
- Carry 300kg custom-made wooden desks around (Yeah, now we are just lying. You’ll have to carry. But only sometimes!).
Bonus points if you are:
- Cocktail lover and night owl.
What we need you to be
- A professional bartender with 2-3+ years of experience in the service industry.
- That’d be pretty cool for a start!
- Bonus points if you have experience on different positions.
- We are a multinational coworking ergo you need to be fluent in English.
- You also need to be all of the stuff that we mentioned at the beginning.
What you should know
- We don't have bosses. We have team leaders.
- You will be a part of a team.
- You are not a lone wolf.
- We provide guidelines, not budgets.
- We give ideas, not orders.
- Each team defines and organizes their work.
- We trust the team to execute it.
- We are all doers.
- We don't micromanage.
- We don't meddle.
- But we discuss.
- And we can help (If you want us to).
- We all make mistakes.
- But we don't deal in excuses.
- And we don't blame.
- We try to pinpoint the problem and remove it.
- If you fail once it's fine.
- But we will expect you'll have learned a lesson.
- And won't repeat the same mistake twice.
- You matter.
- You have freedom.
- Work in a unique place in one of the most emblematic buildings in Sofia.
- You connect with some of the most influential startup leaders in the region.
- The work is challenging.
- But rewarding and fulfilling.
- We share knowledge.
- We pay based on skills.
- And market dynamics.
- Not negotiations.
How to apply?
Send your CV directly at email@example.com