Become Puzl CowOrKing's Architect in Budapest!
Become Puzl CowOrKing's Architect in Hungary!
It’s an amazing time to join Puzl CowOrKing as we are kicking our expansion in Central and Eastern Europe into a higher gear. We are bringing the awesomeness of IT coworking spaces to thousands of new people across the CEE region by creating truly functional (and gorgeous!) coworking spaces.
Ready to learn more? Let’s get right to it.
Who are you people?
Ah, right! We should probably explain. In short, we're a group of young professionals who are building IT-only coworking spaces for IT humans across the CEE region. So far, we've built 6 of them, plus a rooftop community hub in Sofia, Bulgaria and we are currently expanding to Budapest. In Sofia our coworking is currently home to 1000 IT humans. Learn more at Puzl CowOrKing | The Best IT Coworking in CEE.
About the role:
This is where YOU come in. We are looking for a responsible and meticulous Architect to represent us in Hungary!
Simply put, we see you as the person who will work with our team of architects and engineers. Most of the team is based in Sofia, Bulgaria, you will be based in Budapest and will have the comfort to work remotely, from home or your own office, and will represent us locally.
This means that you’ll be a trusted advisor in every step of the legalization and documentation process – discuss buildings’ technical specifics with local authorities, share your expertise in regards to implementation, help legalize the project and take care of any related documentation.
In Budapest you’ll be closely working with our local architectural subcontractor, and our Worksite Manager on the coworking spaces. So don’t worry - you will not be alone. You won’t be required to do any design work in regards to exterior/ interior.
This is a project-based and full-time job. Sounds intriguing? Then continue reading.
Who you are
- Your mission and priority are to create order out of chaos.
- You understand the people you work with.
- You are a doer. When something needs to be done you roll up your sleeves and get it done.
- You strive to improve yourself personally and professionally.
- You are analytical and meticulous in the way you do things.
- You saw photos of our coworking and thought “Damn, I want to be part of that”.
- You are not scared of Architectural Regulations. In fact, they ought to be scared of you.
What you will do
- Consult the team on the feasibility of the project in terms of Hungarian and EU legal requirements.
- Help prepare building/notification permit documentation including but not limited to: translation of all graphic materials, elaboration of explanatory notes, filling in the necessary forms, assisting the team and our Local Partner in all processes.
- Collaborate with Hungarian and Bulgarian architects and engineers in order to achieve true perfection in our plans.
- Research on local construction materials for our amazing coworking space in Budapest.
- Acquire all the necessary building documentation.
- Assist the team in organizing all utilities needed for the functioning of our buildings.
- Research and find local specialists that we can work with.
- Assist the Bulgarian architect team and our Local Partner in all proceedings relative to the building permit/notification procedures.
What we need you to be
- An architect with 3+ years of experience.
- Have experience in the legalization of at least 2-3 projects.
- That’d be a great start!
- Good understanding of national and local construction regulations and procedures.
- Have some experience with implementation processes.
- Excited about using softwares like Revit and AutoCAD.
- Great with organization, time management, and those pesky deadlines.
- English speaking. Of course
- People-oriented with positive life and work attitude.
- That’s really important for us.
What you should know
- We don't have bosses. We have team leaders.
- You will be a part of a team.
- You are not a lone wolf.
- Each team defines and organizes their work.
- We trust the team to execute it.
- We are all doers.
- We all make mistakes.
- But we don't deal in excuses.
- We try to pinpoint the problem and remove it.
- If you fail once it's fine.
- But we will expect you'll learn a lesson.
- And not repeat the same mistake twice.
- Scrum is what keeps us in check.
- And Jira is what keeps us on track.
- We work like that.
- You matter.
- You have freedom.
- You connect with some of the most influential startup leaders in the region.
- The work is challenging.
- But rewarding and fulfilling.
- We share knowledge.
- We pay based on skills.
- And market dynamics.
- Not negotiations.
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and let's get talkin' :)