Become Puzl CowOrKing's Community Maker
There are 800 amazing IT humans in our coworking spaces, and new ones joining daily. We need to take proper care of those humans. And that’s where YOU come in. We are looking for an organized, go-getter people person to take care of our IT community, help us stay active in the Sofia startup and IT ecosystem, score awesome partnerships and organize events.
Tour new prospects around, show them the ways of the coworking, connect them so they can collaborate, and find new ways to help them grow personally + professionally. Organize events and activities, and make sure we deliver awesome partnership and growth opportunities for our members in collaboration with startup organizations, accelerators, incubators and such.
Who are you people!?
Ah, right! We should probably explain. In short, we're a group of humans who are building IT-only coworking spaces across CEE. So far, we've built 3 of them in Sofia, Bulgaria and now it's time to expand abroad. We are starting with a mind-blowing one in Budapest.
About the role:
This is where YOU come in! We are looking for a person who understands the importance of a connected community, and the nuances of communicating and working with humans, to join our Sofia team. This person will focus on improving the experience for all of our members, and on promoting our community, culture and brand.
Who you are:
- Your mission is to make people happy.
- You love meeting lots of people and they love meeting you.
- You are a great listener and can easily gain people's trust.
- You happily invest your time in building relationships.
- You have empathy for other people.
- You try to understand the real cause behind their problems and worries.
- You think first, then act.
- You know that what you say and how you say it matters a lot.
- You can say "no" when you have to.
- You love creating and sharing your creations.
- You want to tell stories.
- You thrive when collaborating with others.
- You care about getting things done.
- You love technology and have some knowledge of the IT world.
What you probably will do:
- You will be part of our Operations team.
- Your focus will be on members, helping them with their daily life at Puzl, communicating with new and potential members.
- First always come the Members, our community.
- People want to join Puzl all the time.
- You will talk to them and show them around our beautiful spaces.
- You will learn their needs and figure out what's the best option for them.
- If they join, you will take care of them during their first months.
- That means educating them about our coworking culture.
- Integrating them in the community.
- Introducing them to other members with shared personal/business interests.
- Sparking collaboration and connection.
- Besides new members, there are also current ones.
- You need to think of their needs.
- Are they gonna grow their team? Do they need new seats?
- What can we do to make them even happier in Puzl?
- They will also come to you for help.
- You will provide them with adequate support and solve their issues.
- Don't worry, our Help Desk system will help you on this one.
- Then comes Communication.
- We have a lot of info to share to our members on a weekly basis.
- Upcoming events, new members, discounts, promos, etc.
- You will be in charge of organizing and implementing them.
- Also to talk to people on Slack or Facebook.
- Write and send them a weekly newsletter.
- Or just chat with them in our spaces.
What you probably won't do:
- Write thousands of lines of code.
- Sit in 2-hour long boring meetings.
- Fix coffee machines (Actually no. We can't promise you won't do that).
- Carry 300kg custom-made wooden desks around (Yeah, now we are just lying. You’ll have to carry. But only sometimes!).
What we need you to be:
- Energetic and communicative.
- You have 3+ years of working experience.
- You are amazing at building relationships.
- While also being patient with people.
- You are excited about events, meetups, and all sorts of community activities.
- We are a multinational coworking, so you need to speak English.
What you should know:
- We don't have bosses. We have team leaders.
- You will be a part of a team.
- You are not a lone wolf.
- We provide guidelines, not budgets.
- We give ideas, not orders.
- Each team defines and organizes their work.
- We trust the team to execute it.
- We are all doers.
- We don't micromanage.
- We don't meddle.
- But we discuss.
- And we can help (If you want us to).
- We all make mistakes.
- But we don't deal in excuses.
- And we don't blame.
- We try to pinpoint the problem and remove it.
- If you fail once it's fine.
- But we expect you have learned a lesson.
- And won't repeat the same mistake twice.
- Scrum is what keeps us in check.
- And Jira is what keeps us on track.
- We work like that.
- You matter.
- You have freedom.
- Work in a unique office in one of the most emblematic buildings in Sofia.
- You connect with some of the most influential startup leaders in the region.
- The work is challenging.
- But rewarding and fulfilling.
- We share knowledge.
- We pay based on skills.
- And market dynamics.
- Not negotiations.
How to apply?
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV/Motivation Letter why you want to join Puzl.