Become Puzl CowOrKing's Interior/Furniture Creator
Become Puzl CowOrKing's Interior/Furniture Creator!
It’s an amazing time to join Puzl CowOrKing as we are kicking our expansion in Central and Eastern Europe into a higher gear. We are bringing the awesomeness of IT coworking spaces to thousands of new people across the CEE region by creating truly functional (and gorgeous!) coworking spaces.
Ready to learn more? Let’s get right to it.
Who are you people?
Ah, right! We should probably explain. In short, we're a group of young professionals who are building IT-only coworking spaces for IT humans across CEE. So far, we've built 6 of them, plus a rooftop community hub in Sofia, Bulgaria and we are currently expanding to Budapest. In Sofia, our coworking is currently home to 1000 IT humans. Learn more at Puzl CowOrKing | The Best IT Coworking in CEE
About the role:
This is where YOU come in. We are looking for an experienced designer to help us select and design our custom furniture concepts and coworking solutions.
As an Interior/Furniture Creator, you will be responsible to select and design furniture for our coworkings and their communal areas.
You will create technical drawings and will monitor the process of manufacturing and assembling of our interior design solutions: from shelves to beautiful and functional ladder stairs.
Who you are
- Your mission is to design unique and functional office furniture.
- You have 2+ years’ experience in interior/ furniture design and you want to further develop in this realm.
- You have an eye for design and enjoy experimenting.
- You are creative, but also punctual and efficient.
- When something needs to be done you roll up your sleeves and get it done.
- You always strive to improve yourself personally and professionally.
- You saw photos of our coworkings and thought “I want to be part of this”.
- You are not afraid to speak out and express your opinion.
- You are open to feedback and hungry for new knowledge and experiences.
What you’ll probably do
- Select and order soft furniture.
- Design custom furniture for new projects.
- Design staircases and their structural elements.
- Create and prepare technical drawings.
- Order component elements for custom furniture design - wood, metal, etc.
- Prepare plans/drawings for furniture assembly.
- Quality control of the custom furniture implementation process.
- Administration of the whole furniture process, from non-custom furniture orders to custom production.
What we need you to be
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Architecture, Design or Furniture Design.
- Good Autocad, Sketchup and Revit skills.
- Good technical knowledge of materials, manufacturing, and implementation processes.
- Good design skills.
- Photoshop user.
- Excited about industrial design.
- Logical and technical thinker.
- With a good eye for detail.
- And organizational skills.
- People-oriented with a positive life and work attitude.
- English speaking.
What you should know
- We don't have bosses. We have team leaders.
- You will be a part of a team.
- You are not a lone wolf.
- Each team defines and organizes their work.
- We trust the team to execute it.
- We are all doers.
- We all make mistakes.
- But we don't deal in excuses.
- And we don't blame.
- We try to pinpoint the problem and remove it.
- If you fail once it's fine.
- But we expect you'll learn a lesson.
- And not repeat the same mistake twice.
- Scrum is what keeps us in check.
- And Jira is what keeps us on track.
- We work like that.
- You matter.
- You have freedom.
- Work in a unique office in one of the most emblematic buildings in Sofia.
- You connect with some of the most influential startup leaders in the region.
- The work is challenging.
- With projects abroad.
- But rewarding and fulfilling.
- We share knowledge.
- We pay based on skills.
- And market dynamics.
- Not negotiations.
How to apply?
Send us your CV/Motivation Letter and why you want to join Puzl at email@example.com