[HIRED] Become Puzl CowOrKing's Office Captain!
Who we are
Ah, right! We should probably explain. In short, we're a group of enthusiastic humans who are building IT-only coworking spaces for IT humans across CEE. In Sofia, where you'll be working from, we have a community of 800 IT-humans, soon to be 1000. Learn more at https://www.puzl.com/.
About the role
This is where YOU come in. We are looking for a super organized, communicative go-getter person who takes great pride and joy in organizing an office's daily life and all its administrative stuff. You'll be in charge of our reception desk, office management, welcoming guests in the coworking and keeping our paperwork and supply flow running like clockwork.
What you will do
- Head of the gates of Puzl a.k.a. the reception.
- Daily troubleshooting.
- All things Office Management.
- Sales tours with potential members.
- Handle daily random visits.
- Handle our company phone.
- Help our coworkers have the best office experience.
- People expect deliveries. You make sure they get them.
- People receive guests. You help the guests find them.
- The coworking needs stuff. You keep track of it. And order it.
- We produce documents. You produce documents. Organize them.
- People have problems. You handle them. Either yourself. Or with help from our Maintenance and Cleaning teams.
- People make a mess. You get our cleaning team on it.
- Be the SMILE of Puzl
What you need to be
- You have at least 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- Eager to learn.
- Team player.
- English-speaking (duh).
- Computer proficient.
- Like Word, Excel (some math, yes), G-Suite.
Bonus points if you are
- No, wait.
- That's mandatory.
- SCRUM lover.
- Have previous experience in accounting.
- Or handling finance documentation.
- You've seen a HelpDesk system up close.
What you should know
- We are all doers. We expect you will be one, too.
- You’re part of a team. You work with them on a bunch of tasks. We trust you to execute them.
- We don't meddle. But we discuss. And we can help (If you want us to).
- We want results. It's up to you how to achieve them.
- We all make mistakes. We don't deal in excuses and justifications. And we don't blame.
- If you fail once it's fine. But we will expect you'll learn a lesson. And won't repeat the same mistake twice.
- Scrum is what keeps us in check. And Jira is what keep us on track.
- We work like that.
- You'll be surrounded by cool and smart people.
- We ain't corporate. We don't expect you to wear a suit.
- We have a beautiful office (best in CEE).
- Game rooms, relax rooms, all the nice stuff.
- We designed it.
- We share knowledge.
- We pay based on skills.
- And market dynamics.
- Not negotiation skills.
- You have freedom. You matter.
Send your CV and a couple of words why you got excited about the opening to email@example.com and let’s get talkin'!