Become Puzl's Event & Marketing Wizard
Become Puzl CowOrKing's Event & Marketing Wizard! We are looking for a creative, highly organised and multi talented person to plan and execute a variety of event management and marketing tasks.The Event & Marketing Wizard will ultimately be in charge of end to end event management process, social media presence and operations tasks related to Puzl community members.
What you probably will do:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Create content for daily posts, blog posts, promotional etc. on different social media channels and Puzl CowOrKing website.
- Plan events from start to finish:
- Concept creation and topics selection.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with both internal and external audiences, different user groups, partners, vendors.
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence.
- Lead promotional activities for the events.
- Deal with logistics prior to and during the events.
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Help with the floor management and provide support to community members in regards to daily issues.
What you probably won't do:
- Write thousands of lines of code.
- Carry 300 kg team desks.
- Sit in 2 hour long boring meetings.
- Sit around wondering how to kill time.
What you need to be:
- Have approx.3-4 years of proven experience in event and social media management.
- Have good knowledge about startup ecosystem and/ or IT domain background.
- Eager to learn.
- Team player.
- English-speaking (duh).
- Computer proficient.
- Bonus points if you can use Photoshop and/ or Illustrator.
What you don't need to be, but we will appreciate if you are:
- SCRUM lover.
- Interested in technology.
- Involved in the IT/Startup culture.
Who we are:
- We create IT-only coworking spaces.
- The best ones. For real. Even got awards.
- We opened our first space in 2015.
- We used to have 80 people.
- Now we have 660+.
- We used to be 800 m2.
- Now we are 7,000 m2.
- But that’s gonna change quickly.
- Because we are expanding abroad.
- Specifically in Budapest, Bucharest, Vienna, Prague and Athens.
- Sound exciting?
- Yeah, we know it does.
- No bosses.
- You matter.
- You have freedom.
- You'll be surrounded by cool intelligent people.
- We ain't corporate. We don't expect you to wear a suit.
- We have a beautiful office (best in CEE).
- Game rooms, relax rooms, all the nice stuff.
- We designed it.
- Also, we have a roof.
- We make parties and BBQs on it.
- We share knowledge.
- We pay based on skills.
- And market dynamics.
- Not negotiation skills.
How to apply?
Impress us by sending your CV and references/ portfolio for successful events and social media campaigns at firstname.lastname@example.org