[HIRED] Budapest, Hungary | Architect
We are Puzl CowOrKing – the biggest IT coworking in Bulgaria, created to help IT humans and teams make better products and services. How? By giving them a gorgeous place to work from and a supportive community of like-minded people to share the journey with. In 2017 and 2018 we’ve won the award for best coworking space in Central and Eastern Europe which gave us even more inspiration and motivation to grow in other European cities. We heard Budapest is splendid, so we paid a visit and fell in love with the Hungarian capital which is our next stop!
We are looking for a highly responsible and über meticulous Architect to join forces with our Sofia Renovation team to build our new coworking space in Budapest. Have you ever dreamed of converting factories, power plants, train depots into offices? Then you are at the right place!
Simply put, we see you as the person that will work remotely with our architects and engineers. You will be based in Budapest and will have the comfort to work remotely, from home or your own office, and will represent us locally. This means that you’ll be a trusted advisor in every step of the process – from research of potential industrial spaces (no worries, we already did that), discuss buildings’ technical specifics with local authorities, share your expertise in regards to implementation, legalize the project and take care of any related documentation. You won’t be required to do any design work in regards to exterior/ interior. This would be a project-based (approx. 4 months), part time job (20 hours/ week) which offers you more flexibility and autonomy. Sounds intriguing? Then continue reading.
Who we are
- We create IT-only coworking spaces.
- The best ones. For real. Even got an award.
- We opened our first space in 2015.
- We used to be 800 m2.
- Now we are 6,008 m2.
- But that’s gonna change quickly.
- Because we are expanding abroad.
- Specifically, in Budapest, Bucharest, Vienna, Prague and Athens.
- We plan on building 50,000+ m2 of offices. In each of them.
- Sound exciting?
- Yeah, we know it does.
What you will do
- Consult the team on feasibility of the project in terms of legal requirements.
- Prepare building permit documentation including but not limited to: translation of all graphic materials, elaboration of explanatory notes, filling in the necessary forms.
- Discuss project requirements and feasibility with Local Building Authorities.
- Acquire all the necessary building documentation.
- Research and find local specialists that we can work with.
- Assist the Renovation team in all proceedings relative to the Building Permit/Notification Procedures.
What you need to be
- An architect with 5+ years experience.
- Have experience in legalization of at least 2-3 projects.
- Proficient in English (written and verbally).
- Good understanding of national and local construction regulations and procedures.
- Have some experience with Implementation Processes.
- Excited about using software like Revit and AutoCAD.
- Super organized.
Bonus points if you are
- Coffee lover.
- Morning person.
- Good at taking photos.
- Especially of old buildings.
- No bosses.
- You matter.
- You have freedom.
- You get to work on renovating amazing spaces.
- It's incredibly challenging.
- But rewarding and fulfilling.
- We share knowledge.
- We pay based on skills.
- And market dynamics.
- Not negotiations.
If you're interested in the position, do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org