Become Puzl CowOrKing's Construction Administrator!
Become Puzl CowOrKing's Construction Administrator in Sofia!
It’s an amazing time to join Puzl CowOrKing as we are kicking our expansion in Central and Eastern Europe into a higher gear. We are bringing the awesomeness of IT coworking spaces to thousands of new people across the CEE region by creating truly functional (and gorgeous!) coworking spaces.
Ready to learn more? Let’s get right to it.
Who are you people?
Ah, right! We should probably explain. In short, we're a group of young professionals who are building IT-only coworking spaces for IT humans across CEE. So far, we've built 6 of them, plus a rooftop community hub in Sofia, Bulgaria and we are currently expanding to Budapest. In Sofia our coworking is currently home to 1000 IT humans. Learn more at Puzl CowOrKing | The Best IT Coworking in CEE
About the role:
This is where YOU come in. We are looking for a responsible and meticulous Construction Administrator.
As a Construction Administrator, you will be searching for the best contractors for our worksites and help the team keep a working relationship with the existing ones. You will help the team by collecting offers, negotiating prices, preparing contracts, and check or create BoQ’s for the projects we are working on.
You will be working on the administration of contractors and subcontractors for our projects, both in Bulgaria and abroad.
Who you are
- Your mission and priority are to create order out of chaos.
- You understand the people you work with.
- You are a doer. When something needs to be done you roll up your sleeves and get it done.
- You strive to improve yourself personally and professionally.
- You are analytical and meticulous in the way you do things.
- You saw photos of our coworking and thought “Damn, I want to be part of that”.
- You are not scared of numbers. In fact, they ought to be scared of you.
- You are not afraid to speak out.
- You trust the Bill of Quantities, no one else.
What you’ll probably do
- You will be a part of our Renovation team that is responsible for all our renovation projects.
- This means you will work on projects in Bulgaria and abroad.
- And help us find the best contractors for our worksites.
- You will negotiate prices and offers based on the local market.
- You will help us create tender documentation for all our renovations.
- Check quantities before and after renovation works and prepare acts.
- You will systematically work on important company documents.
- And make sure we maintain a healthy and long-lasting relationship with our contractors.
What we need you to be
- You have some experience in an administrative role. And you enjoy that.
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor’s degree or a specialization in the field of construction.
- That’d be a great start!
- You are familiar with Autocad and Revit (can play with the software, no need to be a wizard).
- You are an Excel master.
- Proficient in preparing contracts based on templates for renovation works.
- Able to read drawings and quantity schedules.
- Able to subtract quantities from drawings.
- Proficient in controlling quantities and signing acts.
- Able to negotiate prices based on market value.
- Great with organization, time management, and those pesky deadlines.
- English speaking. Of course
- People-oriented with a positive life and work attitude.
- That’s really important for us.
What you should know
- We don't have bosses. We have team leaders.
- You will be a part of a team.
- You are not a lone wolf.
- Each team defines and organizes their work.
- We trust the team to execute it.
- We are all doers.
- We all make mistakes.
- But we don't deal in excuses.
- We try to pinpoint the problem and remove it.
- If you fail once it's fine.
- But we expect you'll learn a lesson.
- And not repeat the same mistake twice.
- Scrum is what keeps us in check.
- And Jira is what keeps us on track.
- We work like that.
- You matter.
- You have freedom.
- Work in a unique office in one of the most emblematic buildings in Sofia.
- You connect with some of the most influential startup leaders in the region.
- The work is challenging.
- With projects abroad.
- But rewarding and fulfilling.
- We share knowledge.
- We pay based on skills.
- And market dynamics.
- Not negotiations.
How to apply?
Send us your CV/Motivation Letter and why you want to join Puzl at firstname.lastname@example.org