[HIRED] Become Puzl's CoCafé Manager
A month ago we launched a mind-blowing rooftop CoCafé for our members and other external guests, and we need an awesome person to help us run it. Sound interesting? Then continue reading.
About the role
We are looking for a business-savvy, super organised CoCafé Manager to run our rooftop and ensure that everything runs like clockwork. Your goal will be to establish the CoCafé as a place where people know they can meet our amazing community, attend awesome events, and be productive as hell, while they enjoy great coffee and always exceptional service. To achieve this you'll build a team of professionals who share the same vision and culture, and a business model that focuses on quality and community happiness.
Who you are
- You have experience in the hospitality (bar, café, restaurant, hotel, whatever) industry.
- You are passionate about coffee, cocktails and food.
- You act as a business owner in your field.
- You are a natural team leader who equally cares about people and results.
- You care about the little details and getting things done.
- You can evaluate a situation and take decisions on your own.
- You always question the status quo.
- You have a strong judgment.
- This means, you can make the right call when the time comes.
- You are self-motivated, highly organized and able to prioritize.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- You are happy to invest your time in making people feel good.
- You are emotionally mature enough to not let feelings get in the way of business.
- You are not afraid to speak out.
What you'll be doing
- Together with our Business team, you will define the core of our Rooftop Café.
- You’ll have to think, present & implement ideas for various happenings/ events.
- You will lead the team on the CoCafé (we already have 3 people).
- With our help, you'll ensure that the team shares our values of great personal service, utmost quality and personal growth.
- Find new ways to optimize their work and handle their salaries and bonuses.
- You will have to be strategic.
- You will optimize oursetup whatever is required for day-to-day operations;
- To do that, you will research the best suppliers to be our partners and maintain good relationship with them (quality/cost ratio is important).
- You'll come up with a strategy for the food and drink diversity (we like curation, not 12 page menus).
- You will do cost-control and quality assurance.
What we need you to be:
- A seasoned professional with 3+ years in a leading role in the hospitality industry.
- That’d be pretty cool for a start!
- Bonus points if you have experience on different positions.
- Be fully capable of understanding the hospitality business: operations, legal requirements, and team management.
- So that you can understand how you can bring optimization and improvements.
- We are a multinational coworking ergo you need to speak English. Fluently.
- You also need to be all of the stuff that we mentioned at the beginning.
- You know, the stuff about being a leader, having strong judgment, being emotionally mature, etc. That’s kind of important for us.
Bonus points if you are:
- Coffee/ cocktail connoisseur.
- Avocado lover.
What you should know:
- We don't have bosses. We have team leaders.
- You will be a part of a team.
- You are not a lone wolf.
- We provide guidelines, not budgets.
- We give ideas, not orders.
- Each team defines and organizes their work.
- We trust the team to execute it.
- We are all doers.
- We don't micromanage.
- We don't meddle.
- But we discuss.
- And we can help (If you want us to).
- We all make mistakes.
- But we don't deal in excuses.
- And we don't blame.
- We try to pinpoint the problem and remove it.
- If you fail once it's fine.
- But we will expect you'll have learned a lesson.
- And won't repeat the same mistake twice.
- Scrum is what keeps us in check.
- And Jira is what keeps us on track.
- We work like that.
- You matter.
- You have freedom.
- You get to work in a unique place with an awesome community!
- You get to build and run our first place for food and drinks.
- It's incredibly challenging.
- But rewarding and fulfilling.
- We share knowledge.
- We pay based on skills.
- And market dynamics.
- Not negotiations.
How to apply?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in English. Only approved candidates will be contacted.